Introvest is so-named as our primary function is to introduce specialist investment solutions to institutional investors, and vice versa. We co-ordinate all sales and marketing efforts for our partners in this region, from lead generation to closure. We provide sophisticated representation to raise our clients’ profiles when they are not here, so we can execute successful roadshows when they are.
Services offered consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Qualification of product demand and prospect interest
- Tailored distribution strategies, solutions & advice
- Investor and Consultant relations
- Market and competitor intelligence/research & analysis
- Co-ordination of trans-Australasian road-shows
- Round-table seminars for key industry players
- Co-ordination of Media/PR campaigns
- Assistance with presentation and application documents
- Dispute management
Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL# 424670)
In holding an AFSL, Introvest ensures best practice by way of diligent compliance to the license holder obligations as stipulated by the regulator, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).